A major flaw in Mcafee URL shortner


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mcafee claims its products to be top and most popular security product, Today I heard about Mcafee url shorting service, As I visited the Mcafee Url shortning website, I found that they claimed that their url shortner is safe and secure.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I thought to test it, I created a Facebook fake login page and tried to shorten it with Mcafee url shortner, hoping that it was detect it and will not allow to shorten it, but I was shocked to see that Mcafee actually showed that the website is safe, see the image below:


Image and video hosting by TinyPicAs lots of people trust on mcafee and a hacker could take an advantage of Mcafee Url shortning service and steal thousands of email accounts, this shows that one should not always rely on softwares for security, 


Hope Mcafee fix this very soon 


1 Responses to "A major flaw in Mcafee URL shortner"
Blogger said...

Have used Kaspersky protection for a couple of years, I would recommend this antivirus to everyone.


9 December 2016 at 03:14

Post a Comment

 

Random Posts

Recent Comments

About Template

Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Flash News Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors