About me


Hi I am Rafay Baloch the writter of this book “A Beginners Guide To Ethical
Hacking” I am an 18 years computer Engineering student, When I was of 14 I got
interested in the field of Ethical Hacking, I asked stupid questions from people on
Hacking, After getting negative responses from them I decided to do it own my own,I watched lots of videos on Hacking, tried to learn from tutorials on forums but it didn’t help me, at that time I though that there are ready made softwares which Hack a password by just entering the ID, Later after getting deeper in this subject I found that there are no ready made softwares for hacking, site's who sell's these kind of softwares that claim to Hack a Password are completely fake and their purpose is just to scam you and steal your money, most of people would just say that its really difficult to learn Ethical Hacking, but I think if you have a will to learn than you can learn any thing in the world

In the beginning of 2009 I started sharing my knowledge related to Hacking on forums, one day I got a mail from a person he said:

"I have read your articles and they are really good, why dont you start a blog and start posting your what you know about Ethical Hacking so we can learn easily"


At that time I really did not know what a blog was? So I searched on google and got to www.blogger.com, I made an account there and successfully launched my blog on 10th march 2009, Till Six months my blog was just an ordinary blog like tons of other Ethical Hacking and security blogs and I just got 40 visitors per day and some times a bit more than it, but as the seventh month started my blogs traffic showed a
tremendous increase and so as my RSS subscribers.Today Rafay Hacking Articles is one of few Ethical Hacking and security blogs having original and quality content, I have more than 14k+ Rss subscribers as per
16th september 2010 and getting 5000+ visitors daily

In the march 2010 I decided to write a book on Ethical hacking which would contain all the Information which a person must to take to secure him self from hackers and finally after lots of hardwork I launched my book "A Beginners Guide To Ethical Hacking" on 13th August 2010 , The book had 100$ sales in just 24 hours of its release I think this was one of my biggest Achievement, my another achievement was my Interview which was taken by Famous Indian Editor Vaidehi Sachin and was published on a Famous Indian Magazine NBC. Hope you liked reading the About me Page, Feel free to express your comments


0 Responses to "About me"

Post a Comment

 

Random Posts

Recent Comments

About Template

Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Flash News Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors